Product: Lime Persian
General characteristics of quality for Lime Persian: Healthy fruit carefully harvested in the months of May to July, with dark or light green external color (typical of the variety Selected cultivated in tropical) conditions, washed, brushed, with applying wax to the water and fungicides (thiabendazole and imazalil, according to As established by the European regulations).
- healthy and safe to eat fresh fruit.
- Gauges to market: mixed (with dimensions of 43 mm to 56 mm)
- Size tolerances: 10%.
- Minimum juice Percent: 35% (taken with manual pressure)
- Washed, brushed and waxing whose composition includes 18.0% w / w (oxidized polyethylene E-914, E-904 Shellac, which are food additives that are in correspondence with the authorized according to European regulations for the surface treatment of citrus) and Ammonium hydroxide: 2.0% w / w.
- Free live pests and diseases.
- The fruits shall be free from damage caused by sun exposure and they may show slight damage to the skin not exceeding 30% of the surface (while maintaining good looks and have no rot). With slight defects of the skin that do not affect the commercial appearance the fruits.
- Fruit with light yellow hues are accepted and localized, always and when they are not signs of maturity. Typical coloring for the variety STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store between 9 ° C and 85 ± 0.5% to 92% relative humidity.
Alcoholic strength expressed in% of alcohol by volume at 200 C
The goods will be stored in clean, dry premises, free of substances and microorganisms that could affect their quality and compliance.
The following parameters for conservation: Shelf life: up to 30 days from the date of its harvest.
According to Cuban standards the following:
NC 223: 2011 Citrus Fruits Specifications.
NC: 517: 2007 International Code of Practice for packaging and transportation.
NC: 38:03:06: 1987 System health standards of imported food and food exports.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING:
- The product is transported in clean vehicles, with no parties sharp. Shipping should be avoided at times of increased incidence Solar. It was also comply with the provisions of the NC454: 2014 Transportation food.
General sanitary requirements the NC455: 2006 Food handling.
General sanitary requirements and NC: 77: 12: 1981 Fruits and Vegetables Naturales.
Cìtricos. Transportaciòn. Manipulaciòn. Almacenamiento. Conservaciòn.
The vehicle used for the transport can not contain traces of pesticides and toxic substances.
- The boxes are handled with care, avoiding drag and beat them.