FEATURES MARABÙ CHARCOAL
Tree Species: Marabou, Hardwoods and semi.
Preparation: traditional or metal ovens.
• calorific value: Not less than 9000 Kca / Kg
• Maximum Humidity allowed: 3%
• Fixed Carbon: 80-90%
• Abrasive: 68%.
• Ash: 2%.
• Volatile: 5-8%.
• Glow Time: 4-5 hours.
• Color: Uniform.
• Sound: Metallic, no sparks or explode, burn smokeless flame.
• Length: up to 20 cm (not less than 4 cm).
• Thickness: up to 5-6 cm (not less than 2 cm).
Coal packed in bags of 20 kgs, 10 Kgs. It must be filed with the 80% Coal between 10-15 cms. Manually processed through sieves or packaging machines.
Free presentation cisco, dust or other foreign matter.
Packaging: Polypropylene bags of 20 kgs or Paper bags of 10 kgs. conveniently sealed hand or machine stitched.
Exported: In 40 HQ containers without pallets with no less than 18.5 tons.